- Click “Surveys” button located on the left side of the page
- To add a survey, click the “+” sign located at the top right of the page
- A “Survey List” will open up. This is where you can enter the Title of the survey you would like to create.
- Once you name your survey, you will see the created survey list on the Survey page
- To start creating your questions, click on “Questions” underneath the title of the survey list you would like to work on; then click on the “+” icon at the top right corner of the page or simply click the “Click Here” button
- After you’re done creating your question, click the “Add” button at the bottom right of the page
- If you would like to update/edit your question, you can just click on your question and it would take you back to the page to fix it
****NOTE: In order to add a survey to an opportunity, you need to create it first****