To update your profile page, click the "Settings" tab on the left side menu. From there, you'll be able to upload a profile image and a banner image. You can also update your "About" information and add an opportunity that you would like to feature onto your profile.
What is the difference between profile and banner image?
- Profile: This picture represents your personal account
- Banner image: This picture is the banner on your personal profile.
How do I upload my picture?
- Click on the icon, then click on the camera icon to upload a picture
MAKE YOUR PHOTO COUNT:
- Avoid texts and graphics
- For opportunities, make sure your image is AT LEAST 700px by 560 px.
- Use professional quality photos when you can
How do I feature an opportunity?
- Under the About section, there is a section titled "Featured Opportunity." In this section, you can select an opportunity that you would like to highlight on your profile.
- You can also search up the opportunity name in the search box at the top of the page. When you find the opportunity you want to feature, click on it. Then, click on the "Share the Love" button and the "Feature on Profile" button accordingly.
Once you are done updating everything, you can view how your profile page will look like by clicking your name at the top left corner of the page.
This is a visual guide to help you feature an opportunity on your profile:
Here is an example of a profile page: