Ticketed Events on Givsum can be created in a just a few steps:
1. From your organization’s dashboard, begin by clicking the “Create” button. This will take you to the opportunity creation page.
2. From the first section titled “basics”, select the type of event you’ll be creating, the scope of the event and visibility limits you may desire.
3. Click “Continue” to move to event details. First, type in the name of your event, Set a Location, Time, Primary Photo, and Description. When completed, click Continue to Tickets.
4. Create a ticket by entering the ticket name and a short description, you may also add a ticket image to help better represent the ticket. Next add the price and If applicable, add a deductible amount. If you desire you can set the minimum and max purchase amounts per transaction, and set the total number of tickets.
5. You can attach questions, previously created in the survey section, to prompt questions when tickets are purchased.
6. Finally, set the Display Order, and Save the Ticket.
7. Click “Finish” then “Publish” to make the event live.